Why other tigers are separated in that region? How do Tigress handles all of her cubs herself without any support? How do they rule the Jungles? How do they divide their territories from other Tigers? So many questions & lots of information to know for the curious minds always. Experience the Wild through our Third Eye as you will not only admire the charming Bengal Tigers, but also know about their habitat, lifestyle, lineage, culture, habits, etc. all info which is not easily available anywhere. Great natural Experiential Learning with Travel than compared to zoo structure. Wonderful chance to learn & do wildlife photography too.
What happens here?: You turn around and freeze at the sight of the 400LB, terribly ferocious, lean mean killing machine that is barely 4 metres from you. Its looking right at you with the steely cold, grey eyes that have spelt doom for many creatures mightier than you. There is no mercy in those eyes – and one look is enough to make you send up a silent prayer.
You realize that if it decides to attack there is nothing in this world that can save you from one of the finest killing machines that God has created.
So you try to ignore the rivers of sweat flowing down your face – and hope it cannot smell your fear.
It takes a step and the taut muscles on its shoulder announce the immense power it can unleash – just in case you had any doubts about its power.
You try your best to look nonchalant and try to steal a glance at your camera. Hopefully its rolling and in video mode. Hopefully it is pointed in the right direction too.
Another powerful step and she is out of strike range – for now! The entire jeep sends out a collective sigh of relief and you realize you had finally started breathing again.
You feel proud to be one of the very few that have come face to face with Maya, the wild Indian tigress – and lived to tell the tale.
The pristine Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve is Maharashtra’s oldest & largest National Park nearby to Mumbai. The Reserve contains some of the best of forest tracks and is endowed with rich biodiversity. Total area of the Reserve is 1727sqkm and shelters a huge population of majestic Tigers, so you surely do see one. It’s the Jungle that Never disappoints.
Category : Wildlife
Duration : 02 Nights / 03 Days
Dates: 17-19th May 2019 (can organize any dates for your group) (chances go higher for sighting animals in summer)
Safaris: 4 Safaris in total
Learn Free Wildlife Photography from our Experts on the field. Check some amazing clicks of our previous safari here: https://www.facebook.com/pg/thirdeyeexplorers/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1136770363193546
Tour Price : just Rs. 16000/- per person (for 4-6 persons group)
- Pickup and Drop from Nagpur to Nagpur by Private vehicle
- 02 Nights & 03 Days accommodation in AC rooms
- All 3 Meals at Tadoba
- 3 Open Gypsy Safaris in Core Zone
- 1 Buffer / Core Zone Safari
- All Forest Permissions and Guide Charges
- Expertise Charges
1. Transfer between from your location & Nagpur
2. Meals during the train/flight/road journey
3. Lens/Camera charges
4. Any personal expenses
5. Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities or sudden changes in forest fees, permits, etc.
For More Details: 9819155259 / 8169573316
Bookings already started for the season, Hurry.
Experience shared by Anand, our previous traveller: “Travelled to Tadoba tiger reserve with Jinal. Had a great trip – travel was smooth, accommodation and food were good, above all we sighted the tiger that too the mother and 2 cubs 🙂Coordinating with Jinal was a breeze – extremely professional, caring and ensured everything was arranged well. Thanks and look forward to travelling to more places with you. Cheers!”
- Tiger sightings are dependent on tracking skills, knowledge of the forest, weather conditions, luck & chance. But all our safari tours are well guided with experts and local guides who help track tigers along with other mammals and birds, This has resulted in successful tiger sightings. We also focus on overall biodiversity & not just tigers.
- There will be maximum 6 people in one open Gypsy.
- Child above 5 years of age is considered as an adult for Safari permit.
- Cancellation not allowed, only transfer is valid. No refund possible in this trip.
THIRD EYE EXPLORERS – Unique Experiences