Summers are the best time watching wildlife from nearby in the dry Jungle, as water resources become limited. Experience the Wild through our Third Eye as we will not only admire the charming & enigmatic Bengal Tigers (National Animal of India) at leisure, but also spend time appreciating the beauty of wilderness in various forms at their natural habitat. Good Experiential Learning for children. Wonderful chance to learn & do wildlife photography for beginners & professional photographers.
The pristine Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve is Maharashtra’s oldest & largest National Park nearby to Mumbai. The Reserve contains some of the best of forest tracks and is endowed with rich biodiversity. Total area of the Reserve is 1727sqkm and shelters a huge population of majestic Tigers, so you surely do see one. It’s the Jungle that Never disappoints.
Category : Wildlife
Dates: 18th – 20th May (Can arrange Any Dates for your group)
Duration : 02 Nights / 03 Days
Safaris: 4 Safaris in total
Tour Price : Rs. 15000/- per person
Early Bird Offer: Book your seat before a month and get Rs.1000 /- off on the total tour amount.
Group Discounts: For booking of 4 travellers together get Rs.500/- off per person on the tour amount.
- Pickup and Drop from Nagpur to Nagpur by AC Private Car
- 02 Nights & 03 Days Accommodation in AC cottages
- All Meals at Tadoba National Park
- 3 Open Gypsy Safaris in Core Zone
- 1 Buffer / Core Zone Safari
- All Forest Permissions and Guide Charges
- Expertise Charges
1. Transfer between from your location & Nagpur
2. Meals during the train/flight journey
3. Lens/Camera charges
4. Any personal expenses
5. Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities or sudden changes in forest fees, permits, etc.
For More Details: 9819155259
- Tiger sightings are dependent on tracking skills, knowledge of the forest, weather conditions, luck & chance. But all our safari tours are well guided with experts and local guides who help track tigers along with other mammals and birds, This has resulted in successful tiger sightings. We also focus on overall biodiversity & not just tigers.
- There will be maximum 6 people in one open Gypsy.
- Child above 5 years of age is considered as an adult for any Safari permit all over India.
- Cancellation not allowed, only transfer is valid. No refund possible in this trip.
THIRD EYE EXPLORERS – Unique Experiences